J (the husband) and I spent all day today out. on a local lake with two of our closest friends, who have a speedboat. J wakeboards, and I was finally brave enough to try tubing, which was incredibly fun.
No exciting food yet today, just a Brown Cow yogurt with a banana for breakfast and some grapes and an apple while on the water. I’m going to cook an early supper, so I’ll post some pictures of that for you
As far as goals go, I’m not thinking in terms of a number, which doesn’t work for me – I become fixated on the scale about all else. Instead, I want to focus on what my body can do:
- October 24, Run the Jill Berhman 5k
- Ice Skate for at least an hour
- April, run the IU Mini Marathon
- May, run the Circle City Mini Marathon
- Summer, be able to water ski!
Thanks for joining me on this journey!